Friday 8 May 2009

Lucy has a lot to answer for

Lolol, her blog, attic24, is so very inspiring, it has rekindled my interested in crochet to such an extent, that I have become rather hooked ( no pun intended ) again. I thought I had gotten it out of my system a while ago, when I finally finished a granny square blanket, which I had started a couple of years ago.But looking at the wonderful things she makes has made me study her instructions for all kinds of yummy things, and I couldn't resist starting on her bag pattern, in colours to match the lanky of course, lol.

Some pictures of my granny square blanket first. Most of the wools came from charity shops in France and England.









And her is my feeble first effort at making a bag with the help of Lucy's excellent instructions, the first couple of rows are a bit iffy, couldn't quite get the hang of the finish/start of the rows, but after a while it became pretty obvious. Sigh, now I can't wait to finish it!



I really really hope that I will be able to finish it over the weekend, that would be so awesome!

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! Your crocheting skills are amazing. Your work is soooo neat. I love the beautiful colours that you choose for your projects. All of them soooo beautiful. Love how your fur babies calm them! :D

I feel the NEED to crochet again. I haven't done any in ages.

Happy crafting. Gez.xx