Thursday 7 May 2009

Joy - Infrequent visitor to LalaLand







Hi, I am commonly known as Madam Cowpat, would have preferred Madam Cholet personally but you win some, you lose some and this I lost.

I am a very infrequent visitor to LalaLand but have been invited to post on the rare occasion that I do visit. Ho hum.

Anyway, this morning a little package arrived for moi, it had a bag pattern in it, OK 3 bag patterns and a little package of charm squares - Water's edge from Moda fabrics. Lovely soft, muted colours to make a little table centre with.

I have looked through my stash of fabrics and found some lovely fabric to make the first bag with. The bag pattern is called Sherbet and is designed by Melly and Me. Looks easy enough, says I.

I have posted a picture to keep Miss Bossy of Hastings quiet.

2 comments:

Mom E. said...

What a funny post! I love the fabrics in the charm pack and the pattern looks fun!

Mom E. said...

You girls are hilarious! looking over your old posting again!
Betsy