Wednesday 6 May 2009

A little cutie

I like nothing better than wombling through a boot fair on a Sunday morning, with husband and dogs in tow. Husband to carry the goodies, of course, and the doggies, well, just because I can't bear to be parted from them for long, lol. Also, because the little devils always get up to no good when left on their own in the house.

This was one of my finds from a recent bootfair, which cost me all of 10 pence. It is the sweetest little pin cushion, beautifully put together with the tiniest little stitches. The muted greens, gold and beige really appealed to me, as did the lovely star shape. I think it is filled with sand, it is certainly surprisingly heavy. I am not entirely sure yet how I am going to clean it, because it is a little dirty, but I'll have a go at it soon.



No comments: