Wednesday 16 May 2012

SainteTherese et des fleurs

I found this absolutely gorgeous, very old gothic arch with a medal of Sainte Therese at a recent brocante here in France, and wanted to share it with you on this White Wednesday. It is such a sweet, delicate little piece, and although it is silver rather than white, it kinda fits in, doesn't it? Well, at least it is standing on a piece of white knitted lace ;-)







And because you are all such lovely people, here is a bunch of beautiful wild growing marguerites for you! I do love picking wildflowers -









Tomorrow, I promise, I will post lots of pics of brocante finds! Toodlepip xxx


For more wonderful whiteness, visit the wonderful FADED CHARM blog for the 152nd WHITE WEDNESDAY linky party!

6 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Oh! I love the arch. I remember collecting items such as this when I was in France at the flea markets. Wonderful find.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

What a treasure,dear Liz.Love it.Happy WW.Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

A garden just outside Venice said...

Aww you're so kind :)
Love the new header!
xxx

Dorthe said...

Hi my dear Liz,
what a sweet and wonderful new header, looking so cosy.
And that arch is a beautiful find, have it been used for only decorations, or a more religious purpost you think?
Your flower photoes are very beautiful, too- I also alwayes pick wild flowers whenever I meet some!
How was your weather today dear friend?
I send warm thoughts, and love.
Dorthe,xx

Yitte said...

Ohhh... Your silver arch is beautiful. You have found a real treasure. I love wild flowers too in a couple of weeks we go to France and on my daily walks with our dog i love to pick flowers. Already looking forwards to those walks and ofcourse the vide greniers.
Have a nice week with lots of sun.
Love
Yvonne

Rozen van papier said...

It is beautiful! Enjoying the weather?

Regards Janny