Wednesday 22 May 2013

The Fabric of Nature swap ATCs have arrived!

And I am so delighted with them. Every single one of them is a little work of art and a thing of beauty. I took some quick photos of them with my little Fuji camera, as my Nikon has let me down :(, but they really don't do them justice. A huge thank you to Kimberly for hosting this fabulous swap and to all the participants for putting so much work into their beautiful ATCs -

From our swap hostess, Kimberly -

Marsha -

Amy - 

Marlene -

Jewels -

Carolyn -

Maggie -

Karla -

Terri - 

Becky -

And moi - 

Gotta rush, its dry out there at the moment, time to get the veggie seedlings in. We have decided to go back to England for a few weeks as the weather is just so horrid here and has been for most of the six weeks we have been here, the veggies aren't growing anyway, and we spend all our time inside, sigh. And the forecast for the next 7 days isn't any better. So we think it is better to come back in 4 weeks' time when everything is growing properly, and stay for three months rather than two. I am frantically packing, so probably won't post or email or comment until the weekend, when we are back in the UK.

Toodlepip xxx

12 comments:

Dorthe said...

Liz ,
your stach is wonderful! All so beautiful, and little art pieces as you say! I am serieously in love with them :-) -you are so lucky to recieve so many beauties!
So sorry for you, the weather stayes that bad- and hope you can return in some weeks, to a sunny and warmer France.
Have a safe home travel, dear friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Createology said...

Oh My these are gorgeous! I am so sorry to have missed this swap of Kimberly's. Each ATC is bliss. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

Vicki Boster said...

Oh my gosh Liz- these are so beautiful? What will you do with them all- they are a wonderful collection.

Oh so sorry about the yucky weather- what a disappointment. I hope you go home to beautiful spring days--

Xoxo
Vicki

Pat C. said...

How gorgeous they all are, Liz! It's amazing to me how much beauty can fit onto a 2.5" x 3.5" card!♥

I'm sorry that you have had to flee France, but I'm sure that you will enjoy your longer stay when you return.

xoxo

Mom E. said...

It has been extra wet here as well, but not as wet as France! Maybe you will be able to plant some pots in England and bring them back to France with you!
I love the ATCs. Each one of them is a beauty and such fun!
Haave a safe and dry trip!
Hugs,
Betsy

Rhonda said...

Oh how precious each one tag is. No wonder you are so excited!!

Safe travels, sure wish I could house sit for you. I'd make sure the sun came out. It seems to follow me when I travel. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely ATC's
Thanks for sharing.

Becs said...

Hi Liz, your photos turned out great. I am a horrible photographer. It was great to swap with you. I love all my little beauties as well.

Sorry to heat about your garden. I am going to take a trip your way soon (I hope). It has been really warm here. I would love all the t rain. Becs

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

What a wonderful swap you had, dear Liz. You've created and received such beautiful ATCs.
What a shame that the weather in France had been so bad during the last weeks. Have a save trip back to England and a great weekend!
xoxo,
Julia

Sophie said...

Umwerfend schöne Werke, zum Niederknien.

Liebe Grüße xx

Alexandra said...

Die sind ja wirklich alle wunderschön!

Unknown said...

They're beautiful, love them!!!