Tuesday 18 September 2012

Creamy White Delight

Oh good grief, what a dreadful title for a post, lol, but you see, once you got a silly title in your mind, your brain won't let go of it. At least mine won't, sigh.

I have been so busy catching up with various members of my family once we got back from France, that I haven't had much time for crafting. I did start listing some of the new treasures in the Etsy shop though, which meant making lots more tags to go with the orders from my lovely customers. And of course, most of them are creamy white, hence the silly blog title. Here are some of them -





A sweet little altered matchbox to hold a rosary -








A little bit of creamy white delight for WHITE WEDNESDAY NO. 170.

I have also done a Vintageland post at long last with lots of non-white things, lol, which you can find HERE.

Toodlepip xxx

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What an abundance of lacy delights, just lovely! Hugs, Valerie

Celestial Charms said...

Love these delicate tags. So delightful.
Maureen

Unknown said...

breathtakingly beautiful. truly. adore them all! sigh....

Pat C. said...

Oh, how gorgeous they are... truly exquisite! I really can't even put into words how at peace your work makes me feel, which, of course, rarely happens to me - hehe!

xoxo

Rhonda said...

These are absolutely MY FAVORITES. Can I say that? Well, I did. Love them, Liz, Love them.

I sure hope you get to rest after your trip and unpacking. I mean, we pesty customers and all...bugging you...out of love, of course. smile

Rebecca Nelson said...

Total love! Celestial LOVE!

oxRebecca

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Absolutely gorgeous,dear Liz!
Love them all.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Liz
How sweet and kind a woman you are sending one of these tags with each purchase. They are all so very beautiful but I think the third one would have to be a favourite of mine!
The images uplift our spirits!
Sending love and grace!
x Suzy

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful, photos. So reminds me of my grandmother and her holy cards, always displayed on lace pieces she made.

Alexandra said...

*schmacht* ich liebe sie ... und die Schachtel auch. Wunderschön meine Liebe :)
*knuddel*

Lynn Stevens said...

Breathtaking!!!!!!

Dorthe said...

Sweet Liz,
they are so very beautiful, and such a wonderful present from you, to all orders, you are a dear-I know that >:-)!!!
Hope you are doing fine- will soon be back with a note-
Love ,xx -Dorthe