Monday 24 September 2012

Companion piece and other stuff

While I had all the crafting supplies on my desk, I thought I might as well make a companion piece to the collage I showed you the other day, on this post, another one in a series of small religious collages -






And the other stuff? Errm, well, there isn't all that much actually, lol, a few tags I made for customers and friends, thats all really. Here are a couple of them ( a couple because I forgot to photograph the others, lol ) -








Toodlepip xxx

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Very pretty! Valerie

Bente said...

Oh, this is just beautiful. Love it all.

Hugs

Alexandra said...

Wunderschön meine Liebe. Dein Spitzentag ist ein Traum. Ich schmachte dahin :O
*knuddel*

Rhonda said...

I just adore religious themes and your tags are amazing. As I sit here HOLDING ONE IN MY HANDS. Thank you so much my friend. Thank you for everything. I love ordering from you and simply knowing you. xo Rhonda

Diana Seal said...

WOW, wonderful tags! One prettier then the other!!!

JansArtyJunk said...

I just adore your collages and tags Liz!! Beautiful!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Truly gorgeous art Liz and the tags you make for your customers are well..gifts themselves.
You are an inspiration to us all.
hugs Lynn

My Creative House said...

Dear Liz, your religious collages are so beautifully made, the images you used are so lovely, also I love your tags, especially the blue girl, she is great.
Hugs Anni

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love every single one of these little pieces of art Liz!

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz,
your tags are so beautiful, both the religious ones, which I adore, and also the turquise lady, -she is a beauty ,and the tag gorgeous.I love the green boughs- I think you are creating so much beauty!
Hugs -Dorthe

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

So very beautiful,dear Liz.
Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Marie