Tuesday 2 July 2013

Little creative thisses and thats

My craftavan has felt so cosy lately, I have been spending a little time in there creating. I'll show you this week's inchie and tag (the last alphabet tag, sob sob) later, first I'll show you my little lavender filled collage -                                       








And here it is fluttering in the wind, almost like a lavender filled prayer flag -

 It was very satisfying making this, although at the beginning it wasn't going as well as planned, and it took me a few days on and off. Still, I am happy with the way it turned out. Most of it is hand stitched, and I used lots of lovely little embellies. I do love my bling, lol.

This week's inchie theme was HOUR, and being the vintage loving girl that I am, it had to be HOURglass figure of course -





 And over at the Tag Tuesday blog it was time for the very last alphabet letter, Z. I chose the Zodiac for this tag.The two star signs at the top are mine (Pisces) and my husband's (Leo), and the zodiac at the bottom of the tag was cut from an old French Larousse dictionary. The gorgeous main image came from somewhere on the internet, must look up where I got it from, lol. Of course it all had to be embellished with lots of little gold and silver gems for stars -






Until tomorrow, toodlepip xxx


3 comments:

My Creative House said...

Some really wonderful creations Liz, love your lavender filled collage with the lovely image and your zodiac tag is fantastic, great blue color.
Hugs Anni

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

You never fail to inspire, Liz. Beautiful work!
enJOY a sweet week,
Kimberly

Rhonda said...

I'm totally in love with the angel fabric, it is gorgeous! Your new creations are just perfect!!