Tuesday 13 October 2015

Simply Neutrals Tuesday No. 6 - Night, Night!


Dear Wen is hosting the 6th Simply Neutrals Tuesday today, this is so much fun! I am feeling a wee bit tired, been staying up too late too often, so I thought I go with a Night, Night! theme, lol. I picked a few photos of a pretty Edwardian lady's nightcap and a very pretty frilly and frothy, but much later, lady's bed jacket -









In between all the Etsy stuff, I have also made time for a few crafty things. Tags, of course, like these for customers -



I am also chomping at the bit, wanting to show you the first pocket letter I made, but it hasn't reached its recipient yet, so I can't :-(. Yet. Soon though, hopefully.

Until then, toodlepip xxx

7 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh that Victorian Ladies night cap is incredible and so too the bed jacket. Just imagine sitting up in bed in the evening wearing that? To die for!!! It is the sweetest bed jacket I have every seen and what is the fabric?
I can only imagine and dream of your amazing antique and vintage lace clothing hanging in closets in your home!!!
Lace love,
Suzy

Judys Lace Creations said...

What treasures you are showing Liz. I am afraid I wouldn't be as restrained as you just keeping such lovelies.I'd be itching to use them, although that bed jacket is too pretty to use.It's just lovely on it's own.

AppleApricot Wen said...

How beautiful these night "fashion" is, you'd feel quite a lady if you'd wear it I'm sure, anyway much more so than the ol' tees I'm wearing at night, lol! Gorgeous tag sweetie! xx

Linda said...

So beautiful!

Lace Age Girl said...

Hello Liz, What a splendid Simply Neutrals post you've put together. A beautiful theme, with gorgeous vintage fabric treasures. So delicate and pretty - our nightwear today can't compare at all! Have a lovely week, hugs, Jesse

Roosterhead Designs said...

This is such a lovely post! Your work is beautiful! And the neutrals are dreamy~
Thank you for sharing, there is so much here in your blog to enjoy~
Karen

Betsy said...

Such pretties you have!
Hugs!
Betsy