Wednesday 25 April 2012

This week's tag and inchie challenges

" Makeup " was the inchie challenge for this week. Oh heck, I don't wear makeup very often, so I wasn't going to get much inspiration from my dressing table, bathroom cabinet or my teeny little almost empty makeup bag. But then I thought, hey, clowns were lots of makeup! And that was it, I started searching for a clown image, because I still don't have any colouring pens here, lol. Found one in a French magazine, a tiny pic, perfect for an inchie -





The second photo shows the inchie on an old postcard with a young lad in a clown's costume, and the third one  shows the inchie on the Larousse dictionary page I used to cut the word clown out of.


------------------------------

" PURPLE " was the challenge at this week's Tag Tuesday blog. I had an image of purple flowers in my image stash and I had purple bling in my sparkly gem stash! What more could I possibly need, lol. Well, lace. didn't have purple lace so I used purple ink pads to colour some French lace and a bit of muslin. Purple background came from a French magazine, i think it was a photo of a room with purple wallpaper.








There are so many gorgeous PURPLE tags on the Tag Tuesday blog, do have a look -
http://tagtuesday.blogspot.com.


If the weather is so bad again tomorrow that I can't dig the veggie patch, then I'll post pics of some more brocante finds for you. Until then, toodlepip and thank you so much for visiting. xxx





10 comments:

JoAnne said...

I love the clown theme for makeup inchies and your purple tag is gorgeous!

morkaren said...

Klovne er altid godt, men din violette tags er helt vidunderlig. knus morkaren.

Alexandra said...

Süße ich verliebe mich immer in deine Tags. Einfach traumhaft schön!!!
Ich wünsche dir schöne sonnige Tage ... wir haben hier richtiges Aprilwetter 10 Min Sonne 5 Minuten Regen ....
*knuddel*

Trillian As said...

I love your clown inchie. You even made a frame around the face, so the face mus be very small. I love how you arranged the inchie on the photo and the dictionary page.

ParisMaddy said...

So very cute and the placement is adorable!

deb said...

Your clown is sooo cute! Love the purple one too...my fav color ;)
*hugs*deb

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Dear Liz
Your inchie is very clever. You have had your immagination stretched a bit further being in France.
The tag is so vibrant and the image is very Spring like.
Hope it clears soon for you to go and dig your vegi garden!!! - in between inching and tagging!
Sending big warm hugs,
Suzy

Lynn Stevens said...

Ohhh so pretty in purple! Love your tag!
hugs Lynn

Dorthe said...

My dear Liz, they are WONDERFUL ,I am so taken in both of them.The violet romance taG is so sweet and lovely, and the inchie so clever, and sweet.
And you know:love the colours :-)
Big hug to you to warm you in the raining France-
xxx,Dorthe

Barb said...

Luv the color purple, what a stunning tag ! ♥