Friday 20 April 2012

Tags and Inchies catch up

Oh dear, weeks worth of tags and inchies to catch up on! Hopefully I will be able to post them on time from next week onwards, as we now have internet access at the cottage here in France.


Right, I'll start with the inchies then. Two weeks ago, the theme was blue. I stamped the background of the inchie with different blues, and wrote the word BLUE in tiny little dark blue gems -






Last week the challenge was FIRE. I built a little camp fire with tiny twigs and created the flames from a bit of crinkled and painted glassine -





On to the tags, 3 weeks worth. Firstly, EASTER from 3 weeks ago. I had to cut bits of Easter stuff out of a supermarket brochure as I didn't have access to my images on the pc -





Two weeks ago, the theme was Spring Cleaning. I got my 7 year old decrepit printer going eventually, so I used some images I had on the computer -





Last week it was Spring Flowers and that was a lot easier for me, as I could use some of the bits and pieces I had taken with me in my little craft suitcase -






Thats it for now,  back to catching up on by blog list.
Toodlepip xxx

7 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

The fire inchie is totally awesome!!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Regina said...

I just adore your inchies...love love the blue..reminds me of the ocean!!

Hugs!!

suziqu's thread works said...

Inchies and tags are all looking great. I'm very impressed how beautifully you have improvised Liz without having access to your normal cave of resources even resorting to an old printer!
Very artistic and impressive creations - each one!
Did you read my previous post about your address???
Sending big Spring hugs,
Suzy

Rhonda said...

Hey Liz, I was tickled pink you got internet. I just love reading your posts. Thanks for stopping by, your comments made me smile.

Lovely tags and have a wonderful weekend, mon amie.

xo Rhonda

Unknown said...

Love, love the tags, specially the laundry day tag.
Yipeee internet.....
Thanks for stopping by my Find the Pins post.
Have a sunshine week.
Michele

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Liz,
you turned those words into wonderful inchies, beautifully showing them off- and the tags are so sweet,too-I love the spring cleaning one, especially.

So glad you got the internet to function,-so wonderful for you.
Liz did you get my letter,written some weeks ago?
Hugs to you, and xx
Dorthe

Angela Richardson said...

I love your tags Liz. Thanks for you lovely commet about my quilt. Hope the weather is better than here,it's cold and wet and miserable. You post brightened my day!!
Hugs, Angela.