Wednesday 14 March 2012

Again, catching up with inchies

Why is it that the littlest things take the longest time, lol? I suppose because they are small, I think, oh, I'll do that in a minute, and the minute turns into hours, and the hours into days, and then of course I forget all about it. Bad me.

So, once again, I am catching up with my Every Inchie Monday challenges. Last week's challenge was "friends" and I really wanted to use a photograph of my boy Harry and myself ( Harry is now living on the moon with Bobbie, according to my granddaughter ).

A dog most certainly is a (wo)man's best friend -


This week's challenge is "Steps". Although baby's first steps sprang to mind first, I ended up going with a photograph of these beautiful 150year old steps at a friend's house in France. But I didn't want to use just another photograph yet again, so I took some fluffy green thread, painted it in different greens, and used that to simulate the rosemary growing next to the step. Even got some earth out of one of my indoor plant pots for the rosemary to grow in!


I'll really try to be on time next week, I will, honest, lol!

Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Most excellent inches! Love the green feather grass.
Have a great day!
Always, Queenie

Trillian As said...

I love your steps inchie. The gras looks so realistic.