Monday 14 October 2013

Pretty Little Witches ATC swap

I couldn't resist the Pretty Little Witches ATC swap Kimberly was hosting on her ArtJoyStuff blog. I have already shown you the ATCs I made for the swap HERE, and today I can show you the fabulous ATCs I received back. Firstly though I have to show you what Kimberly sent along with the ATCs, gosh, she is such a lovely swap hostess. Just have a look at this Halloween hanging she gifted me with -



And here are the ATCs I received -

From Sylvia -
You can find her blog HERE.

Next, Carolyn's ATC -


From Trisha, I received this ATC -
I think THIS is her blog addy.

I am so pleased with them all.

Thanks again, Kimberly, for hosting this swap, I had so much fun.

Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

Connie said...

I can see why you would be so pleased these are wonderful.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hey Liz,
So glad you are happy with your swap returns, always overJOYed to have you join one of my swaps!
hugs and JIY,
Kimberly

Sophie said...

So süße Halloween-Werke.
Herrliche Geschöpfe und ein bisserl gespenstisch :-)

Sophie xx

Mom E. said...

They are such cute tags to add to your wonderful collection!
They are amazing...and I loved your tags for the swap just as much.
Betsy

Vicki Boster said...

Liz-- all the little witches are precious-- not too scary--- but oh so pretty:)

You've been so busy since you got back home!

Hey girlfriend-- are my buttons on their way yet?

Xoxo
Vicki

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

These are bootiful:)
Hugs,
Marie