Wednesday 16 October 2013

Another Blissful Whites Wednesday

I was out shopping the other day and saw a little packet of these white and silvery petals. I have never been very successful making flower petals from chiffon, you know the ones with the slightly heat singed edges. Mine were always way too singed, lol. So I thought I try making flowers with these (wedding) petals instead. Well, that worked alright, and I think I will make a few of these for a winter white garland -




It will be nice to actually use some of the lovely French glass buttons rather than just looking at them in their jar.

I also made a little tag to go out with a package -



If you love white, then you can check out a whole lot more gorgeous whites over at Becky's TIMEWASHED blog.

Toodlepip xxx

9 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hello my dear Lizzie, Your Paris tag is gorgeous and the flowers turned out beautiful as well.
Have a wonderful evening!
xoxo,
Julia

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

the flowers turned out really well, they are beautiful, and your tag
was really pretty too.

Nice work!

blessings, Nellie

Donna Wilkes said...

The tag is a tiny piece of lovely art.

Elizabethd said...

How pretty the flowers are. I remember buying wedding petals for a friend's daughter's wedding table.

Rhonda said...

Just love your beautiful flowers. How you inspire me when I visit.

Anneke said...

wow, this flower is awesome and i love your fabric tag with all the beautiful layers with lace.
greetings from Ann.
http://lasize.blogspot.nl

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz, the lovely flowers will be beautiful in a winter garland,- and the Paris tag looks just so wonderful and elegant,-
Beautiful photoes as well, my friend!!
xoxoxxxx Dorthe

Mom E. said...

Gorgeous Tag,
and beautiful flowers with the buttons! I love your trim that is white and silvery...so lovely and Christmasy....
fun fun!
Betsy

Alexandra said...

sooooo schön !!!!