Friday 25 November 2011

Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday


First, I would like to wish all my American friends a very happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are all having a fabulous time with family and friends, getting stuck into the turkey and all those yummy things that go with it. We don't have Thanksgiving here in the UK, but I know how important a day it is for the Americans.

It seems that another rather important day is the day straight after Thanksgiving, Black Friday! Until a couple of years ago, I had no idea what this was all about, but I know now, lol. Its the start of a huge 4-day sales event in the States! And because I think that is a fabulous idea, I am also having a 4-day sale in my Etsy shop, right HERE -. I have listed some more things today and will be listing more over the next 4 days.

It is way past my bedtime now, lol. Have a wonderful long weekend, toodlepip xxx

4 comments:

Larisa said...

HAPPY tHANKSGIVING TO YOU!

Rhonda said...

Liz, you are so sweet. I stay home on Black Friday - it's too crazy out there. I'm not into pushing and shoving, that's not holiday spirit to me.

I might venture out tomorrow for some jewelry supplies but that's it.

Christmas is in December to me. I don't understand the rush of it all.

Slow down America - lol

Cottage and Broome said...

Love your vintage postcard! If you get a chance popover and see my postcards! Laura

A garden just outside Venice said...

I had read a friend's status update on Facebook but didn't know that Black Friday was something related to shopping :)
Hope you had a lovely weekend, thank you for visiting me recently
xxx