Wednesday 17 August 2011

France calling again!

The weather has been lovely lately, good for vide greniers, so I thought I'd show you a few pics from a vide greniers/brocante in Digoin, bigger than the usual country ones we go to.


Mt friend Christine, who often goes to the vide greniers as well. She told me about the Digoin one and we went together -


It starting raining after a lovely sunny start, but thankfully, we had almost finished. We took shelter under a bridge by the river for a little while and watched to boats go by before heading back.


4 comments:

A garden just outside Venice said...

It looks like one of our vintage markets to me! But the sound of French words is much more chic, LOL!
Helloooooooo Lizzie!!!
xxx

Dorthe said...

Liz, that is fantastic- once in my life I have been on such a big market--that was in Berlin...
Here I see, you can find almost whatever you can possibly wish for!
Hugs and goodnight from me.
Dorthe

Barbara Jean said...

saw lots of things I would like to grab up!

fun

blessings
barb

Alexandra said...

ohhh die alte Badewanne hast du sie gekauft? Fantastic der Flohmarkt.