Thursday 25 August 2011

Catching up with Tag Tuesday challenges

I have tried hard to keep up with at least one challenge whilst I am in France. Its not easy with the very limited craft supplies I have in my craftavan here, it really is a challenge every week, lol. I'll try and post all the tags I have made for the various challenges, hopefully I won't run out of time before we have to go to the evening vide greniers.

Right here goes then. I am not sure whether I have got them all right, because I usually phone Nick back home in England on a Tuesday to read me the challenge. But, being somewhat scatterbrained, lol, come the next day when I have time to craft, I have usually forgotten most of the instructions....... sigh, old age creeping up on me, no doubt.

The first one I need to post is " THE FACE " from a month ago, yikes!

Next was the POSTAGE STAMP challenge. By the time I got round to making the tag, I wasn't sure about the details anymore. I steamed the stamp off a vintage postcard and then made this tag with it -

But then, after thinking about it for a few days, I thought that perhaps the stamp should be more prominent, so as luck would have it, a letter arrived from Dorthe, and I used her stamp to make a new tag -

Next was the VINTAGE PHOTO challenge -

And this week, it was the LETTER A, where we had to pick a subject which started with the letter A and use that for the tag. Being in France, I had to chose A for Amour, of course -


OK, thats it, no more time, gotta go to the vide greniers. It is the last evening one, boohoo. Wish me luck!

Toodlepip xxx

10 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi you ,-Liz--
Hope you found some grate things, on the greniers -I know you did,lol-
Love your tags, and especially the first and last one, have made me uhh and ahhh- they are so beautiful. Sending you hugs.
Dorthe

Marigold Jam said...

If you can do that with limited supplies I am amazed. They are all beautiful.

Unknown said...

These are lovely, each and every single one is a stunning piece! Hope youre having fun! :)

Hugs,

Sandra Foster said...

Hi! Love all your tags - they are lovely. Sandra

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You've been very busy creating pretty tags in your craft van, Liz! I especially love the "Amour" one.
I hope you had lots of fun at the vide grenier and found some great treasures. I'm almost sure you did.
Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Sonya Badgley said...

I love your tags, Liz! Beautiful!

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Sonya

Jann said...

What beautiful, beautiful tags!

Evelyn S. said...

How wonderful to see all of the tags together! You do beautiful work!

Hellemor said...

You have been busy creating tages. They are all beautiful. The last tag is my favorit. Great work.

BelleSouth said...

Bravo for you Liz!! What an encouragement to see all the work you did, and they are all lovely! Hope your holiday is going well.

Rebecca