Monday 7 February 2011

Last Week's Tag Tuesday Challenge - CIRCLES

Phew, I am trying my best to catch up with everything I missed last week, while we were in France. Just about managed to get the Inchie Challenge in yesterday, and today I am squeezing in the Tag Tuesday challenge, before it changes tomorrow.

The theme this time round was CIRCLES. Funny how the brain works sometimes. It went something like this, circles, errmm, round, errmm, love makes the world go round, oooh, earth and planets!!! That was it, couldn't think of anything else after that, lol.

Here it is then, my tag for the CIRCLES challenge -



Whilst I was tidying up the shelves this morning, I came across this old music sheet, and it seemed so perfect for my tag, I had to use it as a background for the tag -


Gosh, I am getting good at keeping things short and sweet, lol. This is it for now. Gotta go and work on putting things together for the OWOH event. Might even be able to post that later on today, and really shock you with two posts in one day, teeheee.

Toodlepip, xxx

7 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Wow what a fabulous tag today dear Lizzie! I do love your planets, they look so real. Nice quote too.

Anonymous said...

Very, very, cool, Liz!!!
Hugs, Diane

Dorthe said...

Liz,
wow, fantastic, and something all different from your hands,-
really love it,and the sentiments behind.
Are you catching up on all the posts you wants to look at :))

Happy evening friend- and big hug.
Dorthe

debi lynn mattingly said...

You go girl! Looks like you are having a blast...and what a whirlwind of activity!!! xo..deb

Debra said...

Great idea for the tag! I'm glad you're planning to join the OWOH- I'll be stopping back! Debra

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, Liz--how clever!!! I love your tag!
XO

My Creative House said...

WOW Liz your tag is gorgeous, fantastic background and I love the words, they are so right.
Hugs Anni