Wednesday 24 June 2015

Two beautiful purchases

If you read yesterday's post, you'll know what this is about - two gorgeous items I bought from two different Etsy shops. You may well know the shops, or if not the shops, then definitely the shop owners, because they are also wonderful bloggers :-).

Firstly, I'd like to show you this gorgeous little needle book. It was made by Judy and you can find her Etsy shop HERE. It is lavishly embellished with lace and darling little roses, and the image is so sweet -







My second purchase was a kit, omg, what an exquisite kit! I think I only need to show you one photo and you'll know straight away whose shop I purchased it from -


Yes of course you are right, it was from Susiqu on Etsy! But I am getting ahead of myself with the photos, first I need to show you how beautifully it was wrapped -



And the photos of all the beautiful bits and pieces in the kit speak for themselves -





Now if only the kit had come with a few spare hours of time for me to get creating! But I will find the time soon, these lovely things are just too irresistible.

Toodlepip xxx

4 comments:

Createology said...

Oh Yes I did recognize right away the beautiful works of HeArt and their creators. You have really great taste to purchase these. Summer Sunshine Smiles...

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely items. Yes I knew instantly where it came from. Just a wonderful designer. I am taken by the lace...in any form and several just make my heart throb. Have a great week.

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz, your purchases are both iresistable, and so very ,very beautiful.
The needle book, so adorable, and the kit from dear Suzy, is just gorgeous. I love her images. I know you will create something very gorgeous from all the lovely pieces! Liz I have still not heard from you, and wonder if something is wrong,-hopefully not ?
Big hugs and love.
Dorthe

Betsy said...

Such exquisite items.... I really have to figure out what I want to do. All my ideas run around in my head and I don't focus enough to finish. Berries galore are growing here... And planting flowers... And ... And... And...
Yeah, Focus Betsy!!!!!!
Hugs,
ME