Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Cards

I don't know how you guys do it, you are all so organised and already beautifully decorated and probably done with all your Christmas crafting. Me, I am way behind with everything, lol, just like every year, despite my best efforts.

I made what felt like millions of wintery/Christmassy/Frenchy tags though over the last few weeks for the many orders which I have sent all over the world, but didn't take any pics. It was only today when I got round to making some Christmas cards and took pics of them, that I remembered to take a pic of the last tag before sticking it into the 7th parcel to go out today. Oh, and there is the Tag Tuesday tag for this week as well, of course.

This is the Tag Tuesday tag with the theme Christmas Greenery -



Next, one of the customer tags I send out with orders -


And a couple of the Christmas cards I made today -





Enjoy your day, toodlepip xxx

11 comments:

lynn cockrell said...

All of the Christmas tags and cards are absolutely gorgeous! Such beauty for the most beautiful season of the year!

angie said...

danke für die inspirationen und liebe grüße von angie

Gaby Bee said...

Such beautiful Christmas cards and tags, Liz ... all of them! Love the soft vintage feel.

Have a lovely weekend,
Gaby

Dorthe said...

They are so beautiful, Liz,- love the religious imagies you have used, and the white and gold, looks so rich and wonderful.
Congratulations on selling so much, that`s fantastic,dear !!
Saturday hugs, Dorthe

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Your cards are beautiful Liz, and you are not alone in your Christmas preparations. I am so far behind, but I am sure it will all get done this week (especially since this is the last week before Christmas:0)
JOYful Christmas,
Kimberly

Linda said...

These are gorgeous; all of them. You are very talented!

Rhonda said...

Well, we started out decorating with gusto and ended up tired...so we spread out the decorating. I can honestly say we are done! It shouldn't be a chore but moving furniture in order to set up an 10 foot tree is exhausting.

So, take your time...and I adore your Christmas tags, so beautiful.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Your cards and tags are simply beautiful, dear Liz.
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015!
Christmas hugs,
Marie

Vicki Boster said...

Liz-- your tags and cards are truly exquisite. I have no idea how you start with a blank page and create something so beautiful...

I'm sending you wishes for a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family and friends.
Love
Vicki

Gaby Bee said...

Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year to you and all your loved ones. May all of your dreams come true for 2015!

Hugs, Gaby

Betsy said...

Love your beautiful tags and cards, Liz. Just like everything you make they are beautiful! Hope you are having a lovely week after Christmas!!! Enjoy those grand girls!
Hugs, Betsy