Tuesday 12 February 2013

It is funny really...

... how we are influenced subconsciously by certain things. At least I think that is what happened when I made my tag today for the weekly Tag Tuesday challenge, the letter F. You remember the jewellery bits I bought on Saturday at the jumble sale? The gorgeous golden brown, burnt sienna, orangey beads? They must have been playing on my mind, because when I made the tag, those are the colours I somehow ended up with. How weird. Not colours I would normally chose to work with. But see for yourselves -





Thats it for today, short and sweet. I am  hoping for better weather tomorrow so that I can take some photographs for Blissful Whites Wednesday and also for my Etsy shop, which is getting very low on stock.

Toodlepip xxx

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

Hi sweet Liz,

love your tag ~ the colors are so lovely!

many hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hello dear Lizzie, You're right, that's the perfect match! The tag is very beautiful and you chose a lovely image.
I'll keep my fingers cross for better weather.
Have a great afternoon and evening!
xoxo,
Julia

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi dear Liz,
the tag is just gorgeous and the colors are perfect.Have a lovely evening and I too keep my fingers crossed for better weather.
Hugs,
Marie

Sophie said...

Das Tag ist ein Traum...

Sophie xx

Dorthe said...

Liz, your tag is gorgeous, in those brownish tones, and yes-goes perfectly with the wonderful pearls, which inspired you to another beautiful colour use.
Hugs from Dorthe

Barbara Jean said...

too funny.

your tag is wonderful. I like that color.

blessings
barb

Mom E. said...

Liz,
This is gorgeous! I love the dusty orange trim an beads....
They are beautiful with your "friends tag".
Your style and creativity makes me smile
Thanks for sharing your heart and friendship with us...
Heart hugs to you....
Betsy

Alexandra said...

Wunderbar!!!