Saturday 16 February 2013

A little bit of PINK

I was rummaging through a box of doilies and tablecloths this morning, and I came across a few pink and pink trimmed pieces. It reminded me that it was Pink Saturday today over at the How Sweet The Sound blog, so I took a few pics to share with other Pink lovers.

First up is this sweet flower doily in the softest shell pink and green -




So sweet and romantic, don't you think?

Next, a set of dressing table or sideboard doilies, a larger centre one and a couple of smaller side ones in a much richer deep pink -



This next one is a gorgeous crocheted white tablecloth trimmed with pink -



Oh, and this little doily is so sweet as well -


I have a set of these tea napkins in a kind of salmon pink colour -


and lastly, I just had to take a photo of this gorgeous vintage French chocolate box. I love the all gold interior and the beautiful rose fabric covered lid. The roses are a kind of errmm, rusty? pink -




Wishing you all a lovely PINK Saturday, and a beautiful Sunday for tomorrow.

Toodlepip xxx


15 comments:

morkaren said...

Åee så fint håndarbejde, pas godt på det, der er ikke mange der har tid og lyst til at lave den slags mere. knus morkaren.

DVArtist said...

These are all really very pretty. I think doilies are coming back into style. I have seen a lot of them lately.
Nicole/Beadwright

Bente said...

So beautiful

Hugs

Nita Stacy said...

These are so pretty...I used a bunch of pink doilies to make a table runner for my dining table. I'm loving them on the table.

Sophie said...

Wie wunderschön!
Einfach bezaubernd.

Liebe Grüße

Dorthe said...

Liz, dear the sunday has already almost gone, and here I sit admirering all your lovely pink pieces. It is amazing what some people have been able to do with their hands- so many hours went into such things, and the box is beautiful too.
Sleep well dear friend, and see you the coming week, again.
Hugs, Dorthe

Unknown said...

All the doilies are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Mom E. said...

So much Pink! Fun, you will be so proud of me...I am opening my heart to pink! My friend gave me a white and pink lace doily for valentine's day and It is very sweet, it would fit right in with yours! I LOVE the chocolate box....You KNOW the question, don't you....
LOLOL Those flowers are a "peachy pink".... ; )
I love the doily with the raised soft pink roses. I have always wanted to make one like that..I even have a pattern! I might try it! Who knows!
Heart hugs,
Betsy

Rhonda said...

So wonderful, Liz. I bet you have the best time going through all your collections. xo Rhonda

PattieJ said...

Hi, I came over from Dorthe's blog. Thats some beautiful Crochet goodness!!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello dear Liz
Your collection continues to amaze me with what you keep coming up with to show us.
Love all the touches of pink - the first piece is gorgeous!
Still catching up with blogs in between creating a new custom order lacebook.
Hope things are going well for you!
Sending some pink hugs,
Suzy

Tea in the Library said...

What pretty things! Glad to find you at Pink Saturday!

Lenet said...

ooowwww absolutely LOOOOVVE the one on the top! It gorgeous!!

Vicki Boster said...

Oh my- such gorgeous gorgeous pinks!! You must have a treasure trove of lovelies tucked away-- such fun to rummage through them pulling out these beautiful pieces!!
Vicki

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello, I just discovered your blog through Pink Sat. Your vintage laces are very lovely and I especially love your Pale Pink Doily with the Pale Green Leaves. Love it. You have a lovely blog. Hugs Judy