Thursday 27 November 2014

To all my wonderful American friends


Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving today. I wish we'd celebrate Thanksgiving here as well, I so love the whole idea of it. Every day I am thankful for the friends I have made on here over the years, and how you have inspired me with your beautiful creations and your wise words. Above all, I am thankful for my family, my husband of 30+ years, my sons and their loved ones, my gorgeous granddaughters, and my fur babies as well. 


Group hug time, lol, xxxxx

2 comments:

lynn cockrell said...

Thanks so much for the sweet card and well wishes on our American Thanksgiving holiday. Our daughters and their families, my son-in-law's grandmother, who is almost 91 and my husband's sister and her little grandson, celebrated here at our house with my husband and me. Everyone had prepared several dishes and my husband and I provided the turkey and ham. We all ate too much but had a wonderful time. We spent a sweet day together and I am now exhausted. Wishing you a beautiful Friday and weekend ahead!

Betsy said...

Liz, we had a "quiet" Thanksgiving" dinner this year. Just a few of us, only 8 family members. Sometimes we have had up to 40 people for Thanksgiving dinner. Those times are fun as well. But this year, since there were fewer, we took the opportunity to go around the table and express thanksgiving to each I dividuL family meme ER for how they have I flue fed our lives. There was lots of love expressed, lots of laughs , and a few tears of gratitude shed that day. We are all grateful for each other. I am so grateful for you and our friendship! Hugs and love!!!
Betsy