Wednesday 1 October 2014

Just tags

Just a quick little post today to show you two recent tags, one for this week's Tag Tuesday challenge and one customer tag.

The theme over on the Tag Tuesday blog this week is OPPOSITES. Of course you know that my favourite style is vintage, and I stuck with that for the Opposites tag as well -





How many opposites can you spot? On the Tag Tuesday blog they have all said 6, but there are more......... ;-)

The other tag I wanted to show you is a customer tag which went with an order for some awesome gilt finish curtain rings. So of course it had to have gold, lots of gold, lol -





Thats all for today, but tomorrow, OMG, tomorrow I have such a treat for you! Nothing I have done, but something I have received. And thats all I am going to say for now, lol.

Toodlepip xxx

7 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Liz, great tags, I especially love that beautiful goldtone one! Your ATCs arrived yesterday, thanks for the sweet extras.
enJOY a lovely today,
Kimberly

JoAnne said...

Love your tags Liz! Can't wait for tomorrow's treat!

suziqu's thread works said...

Both tags are amazing but that second tag second image in the nest is beyond beautiful Liz!

Createology said...

Fabulous Fun Tags. Creative Bliss...

Dorthe said...

My dear Liz, I can count 8 !different :-) how fun it is, the images both kind of sweet!! :-)
The gold tag is amazing ,very beautiful, with the die cuts, on top.
Hugs to you, sweet friend.
Dorthe.xxx

Unknown said...

I adore your tags! The gold one is stunning! Wishing for you a great day ~ Heidi

Betsy said...

I adore your tags, as always,
I found 8 differences in your tag, but i don't know if i am counting correctly....!
I love the tag you made for the gal who purchased the curtain rings....So gorgeous!
Hugs,
Betsy