Sunday 20 April 2014

Transport

Yay, finally! I found a good reason to post some photographs I took a couple of months ago. The theme over at the Our Beautiful World blog today is TRANSPORT, and I thought these photographs of vintage French cars would suit the theme well. I came across them at what had been advertised as a brocante, but turned out to be mostly 'collections', all to do with cars. Stall after stall with miniature cars and car related bits etc. They also had a little exhibition of vintage cars. I am not a car enthusiast, but I do love these old girls -













And this record setting beauty -




I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful Easter Sunday wherever you are.

Toodlepip xxx

10 comments:

Vicki Boster said...

How fun are these pictures!! My husband would love seeing these vintage cars--

Xoxo
Vicki

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Liz, these are brilliant photos of these wonderful prized, shiny, well cared for old cars...love them especially the cute pale blue one. Cheers and have a great week

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello:

We are not generally interested in motor cars but do greatly admire some of those built in the inter war years and immediately after for they do, in our view, have a certain style which is quite appealing.

Last year in Montevideo we did visit the small Motor Museum which we enjoyed greatly, possibly far more than we might have thought beforehand.

Here we love the very splendid black Maigret motor car which you picture.

Ros Crawford said...

No, I'm not into cars either ... But I do love seeing these!! They are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!!

Dorthe said...

Oh ,they are WONDERFUL Liz,
old and beautiful, -a wonderful collection of oldies but goodies :-)
I hope you are all well, dearest friend, and send you hugs and smiles.
Dorthe,xx

Manuela said...

oh i would love to make a
spin with the light blue citroen
thanks for sharing your fotos with us at "Our Beautiful World"

mandysea said...

oh my my!!!! what a wonderful glimpse to the past!
Just love that light blue car.... how fun would that be driving along in the sunny breeze!

mandysea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh my so many cool cars in one place!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Beautiful World!