Thursday 26 September 2013

Grey Dey Thursdey No. 4

I already told you in last Saturday's post that I had been dyeing some lovely old French linen and laces in shades of elegant grey/gray, and that I was saving the pics for this post so that I could link up with Petite Michelle Louise's GREY DEY THURSDEY. I was really happy with the way they all turned out, and as soon as my finger is up to crafting with fabrics again, I'll be making a collage with some of the bits and pieces. I keep thinking about it, so sooner or later I will have to get stuck in :-).

So here are some pics of all the gorgeous greys I have been surrounding myself with -










Aaah, beautiful, elegant and calming. 

Hop over to Petite Michelle Louise's blog and check out the beautiful greys!

Toodlepip xxx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely SWOONING here! wow....grey dey perfection! i'll be pinning these for sure! happy grey dey thursdey lulu! ;)

Rhonda said...

LIZ, this is perfection, I love your greys!!!

Dorthe said...

Dark grey,or light as the sky,-silvery grey,- they are all so beautiful, dearest Liz, and all presented here in your wonderful dyed pieces.
Have fun, creating :-)
HUGS, Dorthe, x

marda said...

I've always loved gray in all its variations. You've created a really beautiful collection.

May said...

Gorgeous greys...Brilliant job!! Looking forward to your collage...when that finger heals... Hugs May x x

Createology said...

Oh how I love greys in all shades. Your dyed pieces are gorgeous. Healing energy for your finger...

lanjax said...

Liz,
I love all the buttons in these pictures, aren't those metal buttons in the top pictures FABULOUS???
The pearls and the linens and the laces and buttons....just so amazing. I love the combination of lace motifs you show....just yummy!
Can't wait to get hands on some of those! ;)
Hearts to you, girl!
Betsy

suziqu's thread works said...

Dear Lulu Lizzy
Such grey gorgeousness. Love it all!
No grey days here for now!!!
Love and hugs,
Suzy

Nichola said...

So so so pretty! Gorgeous :)

Robin said...

Beautiful, such calming colors of gray!

Hugs,
Robin

Viola said...

Das sieht alles toll aus!!