Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tender little Swarowski flowers

All this rain is making sure that I complete my challenges on time, or even ahead of time, would you believe it, when normally I am late with everything. 

The challenge over at the Every Inchie Monday blog was FLOWERS. Well, a little bit of sparkle goes a long way towards cheering me up, so I coloured the background of the inchie with blue, green and brown chalk inks and cut some vintage Swarovski trim apart to make the flowers with -


Very happy with this one, it makes me smile.

On the Tag Tuesday blog, we are now up to the letter T. So few letters left!!! I think I must have been watching a romantic movie before I made this tag last week, because I felt in the mood for a romantic tag featuring the tenderness of a loving young couple -






There you have it, T for Tenderness.

On the French breakfast news this morning we saw pictures of the unbelievable devastation those tornadoes have caused. This is so desperately sad, and my heart goes out to all the people who have lost so much. I have bloggy friends who live in those areas and I crave the news that they are safe. 

Love and hugs to you all,  you are precious friends. xxx

5 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz, your inchie is so elegant, and beautiful, -makes me smile, too- :-)
and the tag, OH -ROMANCE - so lovely, and so filled with beautiful trims and laces! Love the old papers you have used!!
So sorry for you that it keeeps raining - feeling cosy in the crafterwan is ok for some time---but not every day I can imagine!!
Hugs from also colder and rainy Bornholm!!

Createology said...

Such a tiny little inchie venue but with so much personality! This tag is tenderness and beauty all together. Happy Creative Hearts...

Becs said...

Oh what a lovely and romantic tag. Becs

Vicki Boster said...

Well girlfriend- you are sure making the best of your rainy days! The little creations are beautiful-- love the bling on the flowers!!

I'm hoping the rain stops soon---
Vicki

Martha said...

Liz, I discovered your blog through someone's Pinterest board. I love making tags & tag cards, so your BEAUTIFUL tags caught my eye. I had to come check out your wonderful blog. So much eye-candy here! I love it! Thanks for sharing!