Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tag Tuesday - HEARTS

This will surprise you, it sure surprised me! This week's theme over at the Tag Tuesday blog is HEARTS, and I was all set to do my usual vintage photograph, lace etc., you know the sort of thing I like to use. And of course all nice and symmetrical. Somehow my HEARTS tag turned out totally differently. I used little bits of fabric cut from some lovely old damask curtains, a morceau of gorgeous antique French lace, and an asymmetrical heart cut from very old sheet music. Yep, asymmetrical! Me, doing stuff like that, lol.

And this is it -






See, told ya, bit of a departure from my normal style.

Toodlepip xxx

PS - Just had a thought. I am off to France Friday night for a week or so, and will be putting the vacation sign up in my Etsy shop. So, just because I am happy to be going to France, you can get a 15% discount on everything in the shop until Friday lunchtime ( my lunchtime, because I need to have time to post your purchase in the afternoon before we leave). Quote FRANCE15 at checkout.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful tag! I love how your sheet music heart matches the theme. Have a great week.

Hugs,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hearts tag! I love it. Even the tiny crystals on the lace! Very creative. This would look gorgeous on a big box of chocolates! xo

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

your tag is marvellous, and I love your banneer !!!

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful heart tag. This is a wonderful departure into the world of asymetrical. wonderful!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Dorthe said...

Liz - what a romantic and kind of dramatic heart, I feel some Spanish influence here ;))Beautiful.
I will miss you next week, but I am so glad for you,you can go to your lovely house .
Hugs and love Dorthe

Rebecca Nelson said...

First off...thank you soooo much for the precious box goodies and darling tag. I'm telling you girl...you are one talented lady. I'm so taken with your work. Beautiful. Forgive me for taking sooo long to thank you! Remodeling is taking all my focus!

Next...love your heart tag! Incredible.

Love, Rebecca

Rhonda said...

so pretty, Liz. I have a soft spot for music shaped hearts.

Alexandra said...

Ist das ein geiles Tag. Beautiful ;)