Tuesday 18 October 2011

At last, some French Brocante/Vide Greniers finds listed

It has taken me a while to get round to it, but I have finally started listing some of my French finds from this summer on my Vintageland blog.

Some lace, some tins, some pretty things and some things PARIS, lol. It is only a small start, I'll try my best to list lots more over the next few days. Here are just a few pics of what has been listed so far -











More tomorrow!

Goodness, I am up way past my bedtime! I am off, lol. Toodlepip xxx

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh my! Those are beautiful finds. that pink trim at the end is amazing. I love it all! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway. Best of luck!

Becky said...

Oh such lovely things.I love the rosary beads.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

What beautiful treasures! Love it all!

Lynn Stevens said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!