Monday 26 September 2011

Second post today, can you believe it? Every Inchie Monday


I really wanted to get my inchie posted on the proper day just once, I hope it is not too much of a shock for you ;-).

The theme this week was WISDOM. Perhaps it was because I have been looking at lots of Halloween posts and images, but the first thing which came to mind was.......... Wisdom Tooth! Slightly bizarre inchie, I know, but what the heck!


Thats it, short and not exactly sweet, lol, but hopefully you'll find it funny as well.

Toodlepip xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! At first I thought, oh no, Liz is going to the dentist! I'm so glad for you that it's only an inchie! LOL!

Hugs, Diane

Lynn Stevens said...

hahaha, You crack me up!!!!!!!

Kris said...

OK...I didn't expect a tooth but I really am glad you made your inchie like this :) Funny!

Lorraine said...

Wise beyond your years no doubt LOL....

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh too cute, Liz!!! and so clever too!!!
XO
Cindy

My Creative House said...

Liz what a fun and wonderful inchie, great idea.
Hugs Anni

Trillian As said...

What a wonderful idea! Didn't thought about that. Even in German you say wisdom tooth (Weisheitszahn).

Anneke said...

when i saw the image , i first thought that you had to go to the dentist.
wonderful incie and your cards from the last post are very beautiful with all the lace

Stitching Lady said...

Super, the tooth, a wonderful idea, I wouldn't have thought of. I love your inchie. It is funny!