Thursday 25 April 2013

3 weeks worth

of inchies. You'd think it would be really quick making something small, but they are tricky little soandsoes, those inchies! Anyhoo, I have finally caught up with the inchie challenges from the last three weeks. Here goes -

MOUNTAIN PEAK -
I had to draw, with pens and inky stamp pads and stuff, lol, no cut and paste!

LIFE - 

I chose the phrase 'la vie en rose' for this inchie, the French equivalent of 'looking at LIFE through rose coloured glasses'.

SPRING MEADOW -


Our meadow here at the cottage in France is sprinkled with these tiny little sweeties.

Oh, almost forgot, and this week's tag for the Tag Tuesday challenge is ready as well. Letter P this week, and being in France, I picked a French word - POISSONS ( fishies ) -


I used an illustration from a very old French Larousse dictionary, a bit of dyed cheesecloth, a fragment of dyed fish skin leather, a little bit of vintage French trim and a few cut out fish.Oh, and of course a few little sparklies as well ;-)


 



Thanks for stopping by, it always makes me smile to see you visit.

Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Lovely creations Liz!

Dorthe said...

Your ATC is just fantastic Liz, -I love the Larousse print, and the fish skin,together with the lilac netting and your bling- a gorgeous tag!
Also your Inchies are the sweetest, all--the Mountain peak is so beautifully coloured- and they are all wonderful. I can see the spring is with you, and can tell you, taht it also started here!
Hugs and love from Dorthe

Fanciful Ponderings said...

I love the mountain peak and the tag oh so much! Beautiful!

Trillian As said...

Lovely inchies. Nice you caught up.
Love your tag too.

Cathy said...

Beautiful work! I love them all and I know what youmean about one inch being ssomewhat tricky.

chrissie said...

Beautiful inchie and a lovely setting for your photograph. Also your tag is amazing

Chrissie x