Tuesday 28 February 2012

Every Inchie Monday - MIRROR

Only one day late, thats not bad for me, lol. This week's theme was MIRROR. I wanted to use an oval cheval mirror, because the narrow width and good height would give me room for a figure on the other side. I have always loved this very vintage ballerina, I thought she would be perfect for this, practicing her poses in front of a mirror.

I used a tiny bit of silver foil for the mirror surface, a teensy gold oval cut from a gold paper doily, a snippet of floral paper with the smallest design I could find in my stash for the wallpaper, and of course the ballerina. I am afraid my hands weren't quite steady enough to do a really neat job of cutting everything out. Still, I like this little inchie -



Whilst out geocaching earlier with Nick, I spotted some delightful snow drops growing in the woods, Couldn't help myself, I had to pick just a few to take home with me, they are such a beautiful harbinger of Spring. I'll take pics later, daylight permitting, and hopefully post some.

Toodlepip xxx

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

Liz, m,y dear, how can you work in such a tiny inchie, and then even place 2 ballerina`s and a mirror,there.....it is so sweet- and such a beautiful work, -amazing!
Hugs to you- did you se lots of water today, like I did ?
xx-Dorthe

Trillian As said...

Such a beautiful lady. That is a beautiful inchie!

Mary said...

Such a neat idea. I ALWAYS know i will find something interesting when I stop by. Have a great week!!
Mary

rtquilter said...

Great Inchie Lululiz. What a nice wee bit of whimsy! You find such tiny little bits . It really works.