Sunday 20 November 2016

A Christmas Wedding

A few days ago, a dear friend asked me whether I could possibly make her some tags to put on the Christmas tree which would be put up at the wedding of her son just before Christmas. Of course I said yes! It turned out that combining Christmas with Wedding and Vintage and Lace and Bling and digital collage elements which she liked a lot wasn't all that easy, lol. I can't do digital collages, I am strictly a cut and paste girl. I found some lovely vintage French wedding images to combine with the elements she had emailed me, and finding lace and bling is never a problem in my workroom :-). This is what I managed to come up with -







Finally finished them today. Fingers crossed that they will make it across the sea in time for the wedding.

Toodles xxx

10 comments:

Thelma said...

They are beautiful. Nice work.

rush said...

Gorgeous! I think you pulled it off!!!

Sophie said...

Wow! Das sind so tolle Tags, mir fehlen die Worte.
Wunderschön!
So zart und fein, soviel elegante Nostalgie... ich bin sehr beeindruckt.
Bravo!

Herzlichst Sophie

Elizabethd said...

So pretty, just perfect for a wedding.

Dorthe said...

They are so beautiful, and so elegant, dear Liz, Love they are black/white, with the lace and bling, and nothing else ,to disturb the beauty you created.On the tree, they will look gorgeous.
Hugs, Dorthe

Jeanie said...

Simply dazzled! And what a wonderful idea for the wedding!

Marci said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Diana Taylor said...

These are absolutely stunning - I love the vintage Christmas/Wedding theme that you have captured so perfectly.

Amy B said...

You did it.... they are Vintage and Christmas and Wedding and Bling! I'm sure she'll be thrilled, because they're lovely. - Amy Bauer

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

These are absolutely beautiful, dear Liz. Hope all is well with you. Have a lovely Advent Season.
Hugs and love,
Marie