Friday 21 October 2016

A Vintage White Christmas ATC Swap

I am so pleased that thanks to Kimberly's ATC swap, I finally got a bit of my mojo back and started crafting again. Might have taken me two days to figure out what I wanted to do, get all the bits and pieces together and then make the ATCs, but it felt really good. 

This was the stuff I finally decided to pick from for the ATCs -

And this is what I did with the stuff -








And while I was at it ( and had some orders to get out ) I made some tags for the lovely customers as well -


8 comments:

Dorthe said...

My dear Liz, you created heavenly beauty with this old lovely images, and your gorgeous way of using pieces from your fantastic stash ,- they are stunning !!!XoXoXo from Dorthe

Curtains in My Tree said...

OHMYGOSH those are beautiful, I joined in the swap but now I am rethinking it, I could never make anything that pretty as your cards.
Just beautiful

Jeanie said...

These are simply exquisite. I am a new follower!

Lynn Stevens said...

These are Beautiful Liz. I'm going to check out that link.
Happy to see your back at it.
Hugs Lynn

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh my! These are so beautiful! I need to visit here more often!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh my! These are so beautiful! I need to visit here more often!

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Liz these are pure heavenly beauty for sure. Your ATCs and tags are definitely your forte. They are divine and lucky are the women receiving these in your swap and your customers too!
Warm hugs,
Suzy

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Your ATC's are beautiful...So happy to have the exchange once again. It gets me motivated. Have a Merry Merry weekend.