Thursday 8 October 2015

Tags

I realised that the last 5 posts were all posts for Wen's Simply Neutrals Tuesday party. What happened to all the other things I wanted to post about? Like the absolutely stunning surprise nest from Vicki, which I was lucky to be able to buy, or the wonderful things from Suzy? Or any of the tags I made for Tag Tuesday? No idea, lol. But I am going to show them over the next few days, promise, and I'll start today with the tags. 4 weeks worth.

Four weeks ago, the prompt at Tag Tuesday was 'I remember when.......' ......movies were in black and white was my choice -



The next prompt was Something Old, Something New -


Then came Nature's Bounty -


And this week, the prompt is Pastels. I coloured the background with various pastel Distress Inks, gave a hand tinted little girl a pair of pastel wings and stuck pastel crystals to the background -


Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful beautiful tags Liz, I so love them all! But I totally love that black and white one. Thank you so much dear Liz for your sweet comments and comforting words on my blogs. Sending you big hugs xx Wen

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

I love especially that Hitchcock tag, Liz! The scene in the shower is unforgettable. It's quite a while that I have watched one of his movies but he's still one of my favorite directors.
Hugs,
Julia

Createology said...

Great Tags you have created from these prompts. Each Tag is lovely and unique. Creative Tag Bliss...

Dorthe said...

UHH The mr. Hitchcock, gives me creap, just seing hic face ... but the next one, just makes my sould sing, dear Liz, so lovely. Nature and its bounty, so wonderful too,-- are the leaves dye-cut ? and little miss pastel colours so sweet with her lovely butterfly wings !!
Hope you relaxed a bit this evening, sweet ,dear,
Sleep well, and big hugs,
from Dorthe

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi Liz, I just love all your tags, especially the psycho, cool! I just received one of your linen and lace ATC's from Kim final Swap. It is beautiful! I really love it, and wanted to thank you.

:) Pam

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Dear Liz,
Back home after my dental ordeal!!!! So happy to be able to view these gorgeous tags. I love Alfred Hitchcock even as a child - loved being scared to bits and spooked by his amazing acting and movies.
I think you have me complements on all the others somewhere!
Thanks for sharing it all again here,
xoxoxox Suzy